For direct skin contact by means of mist spray. Do not use on face, internally or on broken skin.
For external use only. Flammable, keep away from fire or flames. Do not use in eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and consult a doctor if irritation and redness develop and persist for more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F), may discolor certain fabrics.