We believe you will call this product Amazing! Take a look at the benefits of a few of the ingredients:
- Sea Kelp the vitamins and minerals soothe nourish especially the root of the hair.
- Rhodiola increases the strength and elasticity of the hair.
- Benhentrimonium is a potent conditioner with anti-static & detangling properties, able to restore & rebuild damaged hair, especially effective for softening coarse hair.
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein provides amino acids & high amount of glutamine to hair.
- Burdock root has high phytosterol and essential fatty acid levels which help give hair a great shine.
- Glycerin humectant which improves smoothness, provides lubrication, and prevents dryness with its moisturizing properties.
- Apricot Kernel Oil with it's similar properties to almond oil, is rich in vitamin A & E and rich in oleic & linoleic fatty acids.
- Bamboo stems are high in silica deposits which give smoothness, shininess and strength to hair and skin
How to Use
Can be used as a leave in or rinse out hair conditioner, use sparingly this is a very concentrated conditioner. You may experience flaking if you use too much at one time. If product flakes then add more water to your hair.
If you use it as a rinse out, then leave in the hair for at least five minutes before rinsing out, detangle during those five minutes.
Aqua (Distilled Water), Dimethicone, Glycerin, water, Macrocystis pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract, Bambusa vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetyl Alcohol (and) Butylene Glycol (BTMS-50), Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed wheat protein,Glycerin, water, Rhodiola rosea root extract, Ricinoleamido propyltrimonium methosulfate, Glycerin and Arctium lappa (Burdock) Extract, Rosmarinus and Lavandula Agustofolia 40/42 (Rosemary & Lavender Essential Oil Blend), Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol (and) caprylyl glycol (and) ethylhexylglycerin (and) hexylene glycol (a paraben-free preservative)